Monday, September 20, 2010

Poshay

That's no good. That's no good at all. It looks so blank, we can't have that.

No.

Yes.

Here is a list of the things I did last Friday:

roller skating
roller baiting
roller hating
roller waiting
roller plaiting
roller dating
roller crating
roller creating
ice cream social

Ice cream is so good. I remember one time, walking around the wrong side of the barnhouse, I was assaulted by a thief. And there was Ice cream, riding on a white horse, pointing his noble lance upward as he galloped forward. Not only did he manage to catch the thief, but he also forgave him. First he forgave him for being a thief. Then he forgave him again for being a bad thief, since he hadn't assaulted me or stolen anything. Then he forgave him for being slapped upside the head by Ice cream for no reason. And that takes character, on all sides.

Sometimes, I wonder if I can ever be that good. If I want to be good like Ice cream, I will have to make my own Code of Honor, and Follow It, like a Magical Cat. It will take a lot of Marshmallow Fluff.

You aren't invited.

No comments: