Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What to do with a walrus

Dear blog,

I need some friendly advice. I have a walrus, now, and I don't know what to do with it. It is not a physical walrus, per se, but it is taking up a lot of space in my room, which I usually keep clear so that I may fit a walrus, if one arrives. I have tried feeding it and bathing it, but it does not respond to physical phenomena but only to distinct spiritual wave vibrations generated mostly be listening to 2 Live Crew. And I am getting very sick of 2 Live Crew.

Has anyone else ever experienced this situation before? If you have, please comment with help and suggestions! I could really use the advice and support.

That's all. Holla to all my peeps in D6! You keep it rockin' like a dockin'! lol

XOXOXO
Walter Benjamin

No comments: